Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Missing You All

Hey there Sweet Spotters! I'm dying to know how things are going with our youth ministry. Summer is here and the possibilities are endless. I hope Mike is keeping all of you interested and excited! And I hope you're all keeping Mike on his toes. Can't wait to get back and find out all the great things that are happening. In the meantime, please share what's been happening by replying to this post. Also, if you're interested, share what's happening in your own personal walk with Jesus. It helps all of us when we share our stories.

As for me, I've been spending the last two weeks with over 100 college students training and preparing them to lead mission trips all over the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, Belize and Peru! It's exciting to see what God's doing through the energy, excitement and enthusiasm of people not very much older than the awesome leaders we have in our Sweet Spot group. You all have the power to change the world and I'm never more excited personally than when I'm spending time equipping you to follow God's call on your lives and encouraging you to lead the way God wants you to. Never, ever doubt the difference you can make in this world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola! I just got back from the Sunday night sweet spot meeting and I just wanna say it was awesome! I'm so glad I heard about this and I seriously think tis is going places! So ya, thanks a bunch and c u next week!

Anonymous said...

Hola backatcha! Glad you enjoyed and I'm soooo glad you want to come back =) blessings!!!